Yes! It has been clinically tested for safety and efficacy through clinical studies since its introduction.
Look stronger and leaner without needing to clock gym time? Yes, it is possible with BonSculpt, our newest non-invasive body shaping treatment.
BonSculpt (HI-EMT + RF) is a 2 in 1 non-invasive body shaping treatment that uses Radio Frequency heating for fat reduction and HI-EMT (High Energy focused electromagnetic wave) technology to increase muscle up to 25% and fat loss up to 30% over a course of treatments.
BonSculpt HI-EMT + RF simultaneously emits synchronized RF and HIEMT energies. Using both HIEMT and RF is ideal due to it synergistic effort. HI-EMT is able to induce thousands of high-intensity muscle contractions to spur muscle tissues and encourage growth. Whereas RF complements it by boosting fat loss through the heating of subcutaneous fat layers – causing adipose cells damage and disposal by the body’s natural metabolism. RF also improves skin texture and reduces cellulite, a condition because of weight gain.
- Stimulates muscle contractions and burns fat naturally
- 20,000 sit-ups in 30mins
- No Sweat, No Downtime, No Special Diet
- Combining 2 technologies HIEMT + RF increase up to 25% muscle and Fat loss of up to 30%
- Radio Frequency energy breaks down fat cells
- Latest 2 in 1 slimming and sculpting technology
It can be used to treat the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms and calves.
- Do not eat one hour before and after treatment.
- Please notify staff if you have any allergies, such as latex.
- Remove all metal ornaments and put aside electronic watches and handphones.
- Ensure that you are not having your period.
The process is painless and non-invasive. During the treatment, you will feel intense but tolerable muscle contractions along with a heated sensation in the treated area. There may be mild muscle fatigue/ pain, local erythema, or skin redness after the session.
You can resume your usual activities right after the treatment and do drink plenty of water.
After the treatment, the dead fat cells are flushed out from the body through metabolic processes. The rest is flushed out by the body.
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or having your menstrual period.
- Have any metal or electronic implants in the body for example drug pump and more.
- Have heart disease or have pacemaker and defibrillator implants.
- Have metal rods, pins, plates, metal IUD or orthopaedic implants/ joints.
- Have bleeding disorders or are taking blood thinners.
- Have a history of hernia repair with mesh or any recent surgical procedure in the area.
- Have any injury, damage or tear to muscle or soft tissue in the area to be treated including active hernia.
- Are diabetic or suffering from cerebrovascular diseases and other medical conditions.
- Use the device near chest, head, or neck.